Obsessions

Okay, so my latest quiet time reminded me that if there's anything I should be obsessed about, it should only be Chirst. But I just can't help but feel giddy over these few 'guilty pleasures' when I see them or at least, remember them!


So to satisfy my urge, I guess i'll post them here.


1. Makeup Brushes


Though I don't call myself a fashion maven or a guru of any sort, I'm absolutely in love with makeup. I know it'll take me ages to keep adding onto my very poor stash (*ehem* so if you're wondering what to get Deb for her birthday or Christmas, you can start with a Face Primer haha *ehem*) I'm very much looking into purchasing the necessary tools I need in my attempt to become a self-proclaimed MUA wannabe. 


this is a 10pc set from the brand Suesh. Actually, what I'm really just looking at here is the smudge brush and the powder brush. Everything else I kinda own already

The Blush Set, also from Suesh. It's 15 brushes, for a lesser price because the  hairs on the brushes are of lesser quality. I think I'm getting this one HAHA




2. Milk Tea


one brand in particular: Chatime, it's a Taiwanese-based tea shop that's priced a little lower than my other favo, Serenitea. There's one in Aussie too, so I'm having fun gushing over it with my cousins while on facebook. (YAY for people I can relate with (and am ironically related to)! Haha!)


Grabbed myself a Regular sized Half-sweet QQ Milk Tea before going home yesterday! :D




3.  June 11, Saturday shoot


Can't reveal all the details yet, but I'm super excited to be reuniting with my girl friends from the Top 10 of the Meg Face Search year 8! Most people (or batches) would drift apart after a competition such as this, but I'm glad that even during the course of a few months, we've all managed to keep in touch and remain friends.


The gorgeous ladies of the MFS 8th edition. Oh look, there's me! haha



I'll also get to be working with talented folks like my good friends Zeus, Dan, Teki and Michelle from Safelight (I already had a shoot with them once. See how that turned out here.), Julie Profugo, a co-alumnus from my highschool who's a Makeup Artist brimming with awesomeness, to mention a few; as well as highly-established, or might I say famous people, one of which whom I've already mentioned in this blog, Danika Navarro, and Cosplay princess, photographer and a model herself, Ashley Gosiengfao, Kryz Uy who won't really be joining us at the shoot itself, but she was kind enough to help us out and lend a few things for the shoot, along with my good friend and co-finalist Phoebe Rutaquio who's was the winner of the search and one of Manila's supermodels on the rise to fame. (Just typing their all their names down gets me all kilig. Haha!)


4. New stuff from Hong Kong from my tita! HOORAY
including 2 dresses, scarves, bangles, necklace, make up from VS Beauty Rush, and a Chanel bag! (dunno if it's original but it looks like it so that's good enough for me HAHA) 


some of the stuff my tita got me and my mom from HK! (the scarves and jewelry are with my mum haha)

YAY MAKEUP!

I'm in love with the color of this purple-ish lipstick! <3


That's it for now! Keep it locked here for updates on future raves (or rants) :D

Comments