Boheme Shoot

Hello friends!


So finally, I've found time to update y'all on this shoot I was raving about a few days back. BUT FIRST! A JOKE:
Ano ang english ng "likod ng mga kasalanan"?


Edi, BEHIND THE SINS (behind the scenes) HAHA!


makeup by Julie Profugo, photo by Dan Samson
tadaah! Here's Lea, our other MUA, retouching my lipstick


Sino si Fierce Vrosnan?


I love the circa-1970s feel of this photo! Thanks, Julie and props to your awesome digi-cam!
Gela and Phoebe -- awesomest and one of the most beautiful friendships I've ever seen :)
That's my baby! :) This Holga was a present to me from my bestie who moved to the US, Rebekah
The full-time model, Phoebe is also an occasional photographer


AWESOME TEAM!
just had to steal a photo with Ashley! :))


Okay, ang corny ko forever. Mad props to THE Ashley "Princess of Cosplay" Gosiengfao for the joke though. (haha she's going to kill me if she sees this) I'm quite certain if you closely follow this blog, or my facebook at least, you would've already seen a few of these photos, so I apologize for the redundancy :))


I'm so thankful for meeting and getting a chance to work with all these awesome people. I praise and thank God for you and your talent and that we were all able to collaborate creatively and come up with an awesome work of art, and of course to have found a friend in all of you. Thank you mommy Danika for lending us all your beautiful clothes, Gela for opening up your house to us, Phoebe, for your connections and being such a doll to work with, Zeus, Teki, Dan, Rain, Mich and of course Ashley for being awesome photogs, Julie and Lea for your epic makeup skills, and Berna for styling and convincing your cousin to provide us accessories for the shoot. If not for Jesus, and for all your willingness and talent, none of these awesome photos would have been possible. Brace yourselves, folks :) Here are they are:


photo by Teki Diaz
photo by Ashley Gosiengfao
photo by Teki Diaz
photo by Dan Samson
photo by Ashley Gosiengfao



photo by Zeus Martinez
photo by Teki Diaz, post by Gela Munoz
photo by Dan Samson
photo by Teki Diaz

There you go! Couldn't post everything, because I'm afraid it might take up way too much space if I did haha! Great way to end the summer I had (if I really had one) before school started. (ohmygolly, I can actually say that now HEEHEE! :3) I can't tell you guys enough how thankful I am for everyone, and to Jesus, most especially since we were able to share the gospel to Ashley, Berna and Lea. :) I'm super looking forward to having another shoot with these people; working with them again and getting another chance to witness to them. 

Or maybe... you'd want to work with me? :) Let's build bridges! Leave a comment below if yer interested! I'd love to get to know you and get a taste of your talent. Until then...

Cheers!
<3 Deb

Comments

  1. KADIRI YUNG JOKE KO OKAY naisip ko lang yun right when I blurted it out hahaha ew ang corny ko :-| But I'm flattered that you found it funny Deb :"> HAHA

    Anyways, you're so pretty forever huhu I wanna shoot you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cousin you are so gorgeous! :) Isa kang munting anghel. Swerte ni ANGHEL. HAHAHA =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ashley:

    Aww thanks :3 that means a lot coming from you. YES PLEAAAASE I WAAANT! Pero dapat kasama ka mag-mowdel ;) Hahaha! I ran into Eric while walking around campus yesterday. Grabe parang starstruck na hindi. (LABO) namiss kita bigla <3

    @Jenny:

    thank you, my equally gorgeous cousin! I'm so excited to see you on Thursday! Nasa dugo lang yan ;) hahaha! NAKS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment