On Board

Tracy is out for the week and won't be back 'til Monday, so I, along with other SOJs will be filling in for her and keep Vince company during The Wake Up Show! Tune in to Mellow 94.7from 6am-10am while on your way to school or work and listen in :D I might be boarding on Friday and Monday. HURRAY!

Currently in Horror Film class and watching a korean film called Voice. Teensy bit creeped out. I think I should start posting my reviews for the films I watch in class onto this blog as well. :))

AND..

Who IS NOT sad and excited at the same time about the final installment of HP?! SHAME ON YOU. :))

Comments

  1. Hi Deb, happy to hear you in a radio show. You've done a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Deb, how sad it's your last day today as a radio jock. Update us when will you be in radio again. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Not really my last day yet! Hopefully I'll be able to drop by and board again sometime soon. Thanks for tuning in and dropping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment