Workaholic

Maybe I am. But my parents are teaching me the value of being independent and earning and most especially getting your work's worth this early on, I might as well step up to the plate, even if I'm not a graduate yet.

During last Friday's Paglunsad (this annual Senior's pre-grad orientation thing Ateneo has) they asked us to write down a few goals in our last year. One of the things I wrote down was to earn at least 50k before next semester so I could send myself to school again. I did it once with the collective amount of a number of TFs I've had for a few shoots in the past; I was hoping I could do it again. 

SO I'm going to need all the help I can get. :))

Deb Victa is for HIRE. One of my greatest passions is events organization and management, but I'm also well-versed in Production, which is actually my major in school; writing, hosting modelling, acting and whatnot. :)) If you have any further questions my contact details are in the For Hire tab located above.

Just so you know I'm not playing you guys, here's a snippet of an event we've been planning for a while now. We did a shoot for the debut video invitation and put it up on a website for public viewing and to keep track of RSVPs. It's a pretty nifty and low-budget way to send out invites, I must say. Plus we get to let our creative juices flow. While I can't link the site on here just yet for privacy purposes, I can show you guys the video for Bea's Debut, which is up on on vimeo. :) Super psyched for the event itself as well, which will be happening over the weekend. Maybe next week I can post photos :D

Anyway. I'm not entirely a professional just yet, so I'll just leave it at that and get back to my studying for now. :)

Hope to work with you soon,
<3 Deb

Comments

  1. Hi Deb! I just want to say you are so beautiful! :) I don't know why google led me here. Anyway I enjoy your blog site 'cause your pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yes yes how come? What did you type into google anyway? Thank you. :) That's truly flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that you replied here. I typed in water for camels! The literal one not this blog site of yours. Google must be crazy. lol! Anyway I bet you were famous in your school. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment