Procrastination

I'm showing symptoms of senior-itis but I'm not liking it one bit. Sure, Ateneo is great and all, but ever since I experienced having a payroll, I immediately kicked the idea out of my head and looked forward to joining the professional world. There are so many things I want to do and so much untapped potential I discovered in myself, just waiting to be used... And then Jesus tells me, I want you back in school.

I'm not going to rant again about the whole patient endurance thing, but I still keep asking 'why?' -- Why do You want me back here, Lord? Sometimes I'm tempted to think that God places me in the very places I don't want to be in, though I know that's far from the truth. God allows life-changing things like this to happen so I could grow. But why does the "2 steps forward" process have to involve 1 step back? What is it You want me to learn, Lord? Or what is it You want me to unlearn? Can I just go to school under You, pretty please? I'm sure You'd make a most excellent Teacher.


-------

I apologize for all the rambling. There's some studying that I don't really want to get to at the moment, but I know I have to, plus I just got back from watching Rise of the Planet of the Apes from Festival Mall -- which I would have enjoyed it if not for all the annoying little children. And I'm not talking about nosy kids who keep asking random questions or make obvious statements, but the little kids who cry when they're not fed properly or when the monkey on the screen attacks a random stranger. GAH. Isn't there a law that says you can't bring in kids under the age of 5 inside movie theatres? D: D: D:

OKAY. Sorry. This is a part of me you'll probably rarely see on this blog, and thank heavens, I guess. I really hate myself when I'm like this, though I think I should let you guys know that I'm human too and I can get really frustrated at times also. Hopefully, that'd be the last you'd hear of it. Haha. Let's be happy :D 

FUN FACT:

Do I look familiar? :)


Caesar (the main monkey in Rise of the Planet of the Apes) was played by famous theatre actor Andy Serkis. (His body movements and face were used as a guide in creating the character using CGI) Can you give me the name of another famous character Andy Serkis starred as for a huge film series? :)

Andy Serkis doin' his thang

















It's in the eyes, mehng.





Answer: He played Smeagol/Gollum in thr LOTR Trilogy. :))


Comments