Grand Grad Photo Post! (and updates)

My sincerest apologies for not posting anything in a while. Been hella busy with school and work and stuff, plus I'm feeling the Senior-itis vibes. So I thought it'd be best if I just fill you guys in by posting photos of what I've been up to these past few weeks, starting with my grad photos!


Casual:
Showing you a different batch of casual photos because you've already seen the quadrant one (which will be used for the yearbook)



Creative:

So I went with Bambini Girl-slash-Makeup Junkie and added a line from a Christian song.
The whole "But by the Grace of God" line is actually an inside joke. But I'll probably fill you guys in on it later on. :)) I edited the photo a little using picnik because I honestly kinda don't appreciate the editing to the photos and what it does to my face. I mean sure, I look flawless but it makes my nose look really flat, and its not even funny. :|


(NOTE: gracias muy mucho to the kind people at the photo studio who lent me one of their makeup tables/stalls! Been praying I could use it as a prop for my creative photo, and they were gracious enough to let me and even helped me set it up. YAY!


... and YAY also to my ever enhancing makeup skillz! I'm no pro, I know -- but look! I'm getting better at it [seemingly] aka: I did my own makeup, yo.)


And of course, group photos!


fave photo from the CADs seniors group photoshoot! Glee vibes, whuddup?
Has to be my most favorite photo EVER. Props to my quirky block for the Telenovela peg. I hope they let us get to keep the title for the yearbook, if not online will have to do. :)
I will NOT be posting my toga photo until I'm absolutely, positively sure that I'm going to graduate this year. Until then, toga grad photo will be on hold. HAHA


Aside from Grad photos, been also busy with school with all these tests and what not. Not to mention cramming my Thesis Part 1. The deadline just HAD TO BE the same day as the Mellow Party which was held at the Amber Ultra Lounge last Friday, August 19. It was okay. Had so much fun running around and screaming at diva models and help them dress up for the fashion show. It was a blast (I'm kidding).


But on a lighter note, the event was really successful. I'm not much of a party girl, but I honestly enjoyed that evening, and I'm pretty sure everyone else did too. We had a boudoir fashion show, a Polecats pole dance performance (Grandmommy Mara was there! <3) And at least I was able to bond with the girls from SoJ wave 7:


Carlo Chong (friend from college) is a pimp.
Sizzling ladies from SoJ Wave 7
Boudoir Fashion Show c/o Boudoir Dolls and  SoFA-- this was designed by my good friend Steph Verano, a CADs alumni! :D
You should see the rest of this outfit --- especially the SHOES! :O

Performance by PoleCats! That's my CADs grandmommy, Mara Andres! :D
After the event, I was too tired to dance with the children (meaning Jared and all his friends), so I sat on the side with the cool kids, AKA Stan Sy, Carlo Chong and (sometimes) Demi Miyazawa and chatted with them for the rest of the evening. They're good company :D YAY FRIENDS!


The day after, Saturday, we surprised my good friend from church and CADs anak, Jille for her 18th birthday celebration. She didn't have a grand debut because she opted to get a MacBook Pro instead, but her parents were still super sweet for throwing her a surprise party. :)

Hosted (and conspired) with Jille's best friend from HS, Nica :)

Wacky Jzone-Ateneo team :D
Jille's actual birthday is TODAY! She shares her birthday with Josh Argosino (funny guy to my left on that last photo) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU TWO! :)


And finally, Sunday, August 21:
Phoebe texted me a week before if I could host for their event at Robinsons Metroeast Mall. I eagerly agreeed, expecting some sort of launch and kiddie fashion show, but what I didn't know was, the event was actually a meet-and-greet of their brand ambassador, the darling Jillian Ward.


If you must know, Jillian is a super cute kid who appears in a few TV soaps here in the Philippines. She is super bright and talented and she's quickly on the rise to becoming the next child superstar. I'd have to come clean and tell you guys that prior to this event, I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA ABOUT ALL OF THAT, nor of her existence. HAHA shame on me. And I call myself a Comm major. LOL.


Anywhoo, the event was fun and quite quick. Jillian was super kulit and was such a scene stealer that it made hosting so much easier for me.


The host posing with the celebrity (asa naman ako sa level ng kasikatan niya diba? HAHA)
My attempt at being my own 'showstopper' HAHA WHAT IS FAIL? Check out  the family in the background laughing at me while I make funny faces to the cute baby girl.
I also met Jillian's little sister who was there at the event. Can I just say -- SHE'S SO CUDDLY I'M GONNA DIE. Phoebe had to drag me away from the kid before I could pinch her cheeks until it bled. :))


Had dinner with Phoebe and her boyfriend Allen right after the event before heading home. It's nice to catch up with friends :)


Phoebe and Allen: Match made in heaven (they're both models, how cool is that?)

Mini-Meg girls reunion :))
And that about wraps up this set of updates. I told you I've been keeping myself busy. Maybe it's my way to cope, since Angelo's leaving for the US on September 4 to work there for 3 months. :( That's something I've yet to update you guys on, but I have some catching up to do with my good friend, sleep. :))


'til then,
<3 Deb 

Comments

  1. Hi there Deb! You look really beautiful in your casual attire shoot. Indeed fabulous and gorgeous and you really stunned me at first glance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful on your grad photo, Deb! Well, graduation is the time a lot of students look forward to. But, before attaining it, everyone would undertake thesis writing. And having the right thesis ideas to present can really help you attain your goal in the long run.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment