One is the infection, the Other is the Cure.

Hey everyone! I apologize if I've been on hiatus for a while. It's because CCF is going through a week of Fasting and Praying and I promised to lie low on the net for a while, so I wouldn't go on any site (facebook, my blog, twitter, 9gag et. al) unless I really needed to (save for my email).

But this really couldn't wait. This video popped up on my Youtube feed while I was searching for a video for my COM107 homework. Its messaged couldn't be more true. Watch it and be blessed. :)

Comments

  1. I thought the video was a little extreme. I don't think Jesus hates religion. :) maybe just the hypocrisy of religious people. Christianity is still technically a religion -- and the only one which is not confined in religion itself, because God reaches out to us and makes ways to have a personal relationship with us. :)

    But indeed, only by grace. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment