Get Back Up When It Knocks You Down


If you want to figure out the kind of Christian I am, it’s not my mess-ups you should pay attention to. ‘Cause everybody falls down. No, if you want to figure out the kind of Christian I am, look at the way I get back up. What you’ll see is a child who’s willing to be comforted by their Dad, a sinner willing to be accepted by their Savior, and a servant willing to be used by their Lord. Everybody falls, but this Child of God gets back up. - Jed Brewer

I'm getting the worst case of senioritis. But then I look up to my Dad and He gives me a smile, and I know I'll be okay. :)

1 month to go until academic freedom! LEZDOTHIZ.

Comments

  1. I am excited for what our Dad is going to do with your career, cousin!! :D mako-kompleto mo na mga Mac and/or Bobbi Brown eye shadow singles and make-up chenes ! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment