Vote for me in this year's Solo Online Model Search!

Hello friends!

Its been a year since my last modelling contest, and now we're bringing back the hype! It's voting season once again, and I need your help!

I joined this year's Solo Online Model Search and I need them votes to make it to le finals :D

1. Log on to www.solo.com.ph/modelsearch2011 and REGISTER (hassle I know, but yer on the internet anyway, SO PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE? :D)

2. After you've registered, go to the gallery and click my photo, entitled "Power to the Pin-Up" (or to make yer life easier, click this link) AND VOTE by clicking FIVE STARS!

This isn't an on the hour, every hour kind of thing, so once you vote, yer done! :D

Solo averages the scores of everyone's votes. So it's not really a matter of getting the MOST votes, but getting the HIGHEST AVERAGE [but getting a lot of votes helps too. :p] Some people are trying to play it dirty by clicking on other photos and making them 1 star lang to lower the average, so lets just try to keep my photo at 5 STARS, OKAY? haha :D You don't even need to look at the thing. Just click 5 stars :)) 

(thinking of doing a giveaway just for this. Stay tuned! :D)

<3 Deb

Comments

  1. I voted for you! Hope you win, Deb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved you post because if I hadn't read 'Bolesno Grinje', I would have been misled. You are so right in all the points you raised. staggered was cruelty masqueraded as tradition.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment