Congratulations, Princess!

So since only one person joined my contest, I guess there would be no need to randomly select a winner. Which is perfectly fine, because it makes my life easier. HOHOHO! :p

Congratulations, Princess! Thank you for your lovely comment and for getting the answer correct (and so precise too!) As promised, you win gifts from The Body Shop as well as GCs from Beauty and Butter courtesy of Mellow 94.7! YAY! :D

(please email me your contact information including your mailing address. Send it over to dcjvicta@gmail.com :D)

----

In other news, the countdown to Christmas begins and so does my countdown 'til Angelo's return home. TEEHEE. AAAAND.

RiB is TOMORROW! If you still haven't gotten a ticket, SHAME ON YOU! (Kidding) But seriously, if you plan on getting one, I suggest you come really early to Ateneo tomorrow since its the ACET, so we're expecting HEAVY traffic. Like, HEAVY BAYBEH.

WATCH RiB. :D You know you want to!


That's about it. Hope to see you guys tomorrow! Congrats again, Princess :D

Comments