Blog FYI and Announcements

Hello!


To be honest, one of the reasons why I made a blog is so I'd find something to write and talk about online. I need a more public audience for my opinions and thoughts -- not that I don't have one. (I hope none of you think i'm emo or neglected or anything HAHA. I'M NOT!) If you ask me, I prefer journaling because I like keeping my private life, well, private. But now that I'm working, my job requires me to constantly keep my mind active and open to new ideas, experiences and whatnot. Not only that, but I kinda need help even more now that I have a new opportunity, which presented itself last Saturday. With that said, allow me to make a very important announcement:


Say 'hello' to the newest member of the School of Jocks Family: Yours Truly :)

Really really excited (and nervous at the same time) about this. Still racking my brain for a good DJ name though. Any suggestions? :)
So, there :) Really psyched about so many things! I'm learning so much and I can't wait to update on stuff on this blog. Follow me and stay up to date with what's going on in my life. HAHA yuck. I'm starting to sound like a DJ. :))

'til next time!
Deb

Comments

  1. Deb, you have your own show na? what time? God bless you! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Venice! Don't have my own show. Just under training with the SOJs which is every Saturday. :) Thanks so much and God bless you too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment