And the rest is His Story

me:  I was pondering a few days back on my purpose kasi I was kinda sad
to see how parang jack of all trades ako, expert at nothing
 angelo:  awww. why didn't you tell me this?
 me:  haha ehh some things, nahihiya ako sabihin sayo eh
hahaha
 angelo:  :(
 me:  parang I was questioning my value, but I know you find me valuable.
I didn't tell you because I kinda knew what you would say -- and it's much appreciated, don't get me wrong
anyway
lemme finish :)
i write but i'm not a writer, I have fashion sense but i'm no stylist, I like dancing, but i'm not a dancer, and the list goes on
it seemed to me that I always either played second fiddle or the avid fan.
and that made me sad. :(
but today, I was supposed to read Luke 21, but accidentally read Matt 21.
 angelo:  mhmm
 me:  and it was about the widow who dropped 2 pennies into the treasury as her offering
 angelo:  yup.
 me:  and Jesus claimed that what she gave was far more greater than what the tenth of what the people with riches were giving
and Jesus told me that if there's one thing I should work on being excellent at it should be being a witness for Him
because in the end beauty will fade, fashion will die, and dancing or singing would be nothing just acts of praise to Him.
And He did confirm that I do play second fiddle
I play second fiddle to the Master Composer
because when all is said and done, at the end of the day. The rest is His Story in my life, and not mine.
I'm just an actor in a Big movie about God.
and in acting, there are never small roles
It was very humbling
 me:  but at the same time, I felt very secure
 angelo:  or you can look at it as
 we are all just extras in his movies
 me:  especially with my identity
 angelo:  but if there were no extras
there would be no movie
His movie
 me:  and I was reminded of my life verse :)
Galatians 2:20

Comments

  1. Very nice :D Sorry late reply too.
    Miss you lots. Hang out soon please!!!! We must before you leave.

    Ps.
    > there's a bar at the top when you go to a blog that says follow. click that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment