Would You Be My Love?

Hey everyone! Just got back from a wonderful time at camp (the One Retreat) I'll post pictures soon and update you guys when I have the time. At the moment, it's back to reality for me as I have to work on re-shooting my thesis before 2nd sem starts. :(

In the meantime, enjoy this cover I did with my good friend, Luis Cortez, of Estelle's "American Boy". We shot this during the last night of camp, and it took us 15 tries before we could finally get this one right - and thus the hurried frustration we had towards the end (it was close to "lights out" by the time we were done. The security team was about to tell us off just after the last strum) HAHA. 

Our voices are a little raspy too since I had a cold then (until now :|) and we just got back from Special Night (which is like a Worship Concert, in camp terms)

Anyway. Here you go! :)


*yes, I know I messed up some of the lyrics. Don't judge me. HAHA sorry :p

Comments