Deadblog

(Couldn't think of a more appropriate title. It was inspired after the controversial  horror film [how ironic, I think most horror films are controversial anyway], Deadgirl. As I type this, i'm currently sitting in my horror film class [the last for the sem, aww] and I guess this is my mini-homage to bringing the dead back to life haha)


My sincerest apologies for not updating as often as I should. Ever since my call to productivity post, I never got back to this blog and ultimately stopped updating all together. :(


One of the things i'm afraid of for this blog is that it's going to die and fade into the background again, like all the other blogs I used to own. On that note, I think it'd be interesting to bring to the surface all the old blogs I used to own. I should warn you though, most of them are super-duper random/sabaw or emo. (I was younger then, so don't hate on me for it haha)


I think most, if not all people, go through the secret-blog phase. I just happened to go through it than most people which is why I had more than one secret [and not-so-secret] blog. Eventually, I got tired of blogging and ended up journaling for a while, which was great because I felt much more relaxed and free knowing those thoughts were my own; unless someone actually went snooping around my stuff. :)) Some have actually asked me, "why don't you delete these blogs, since you're not using them anymore?" My answer is simple, you know that feeling you get when reading past entries on you journal or diary? I guess its the same for blogs. I like seeing how far I've come in my relationships with people and with God, and how my past experiences have molded me into who I am now. :) Yeah, I'm sentimental like that.


So here they are. I'm giving you the liberty to laugh and have a good time at my own expense, so I truly hope you enjoy reading how I've "matured" as time passed by, and how my blogging style has evolved through the years. Here's the list of all my past blogs. I only ask that you would not longer comment on any of my old posts, but instead if any comment must be made, to post a response here instead. :)


Anyway. Here you go:


cute-lil-azn-sweetie.xanga.com (my first blog ever. I was so nene!)


theprettiestwreck.blogspot.com (this is still actually listed in my Blogger profile)


tearstainedpillow.blogdrive.com (YUCK YUCK AND YUCK. How emo could this blog name get? HAHA)


theworldcanwait.multiply.com (this was more of a public blog. I used this account more for the photo posting features than the blog. But I blogged anyway)


There was actually another one, but it accidentally got deleted, (which is the main reason why I made theprettiestwreck). But so far, these were all of them. They don't look like a lot, but I made TONS of posts back then. :)) So I guess you could say I've been blogging for 8 years. 


Anyway, that's something to keep you busy while I'm not posting for a while. Been super busy with Finals week and everything. Being a senior bring Grace Week to a whole new level. :( Please do pray with me that I'll be excellent and will be able to get by.


Until Then,
<3 Deb

Comments

  1. cute-lil-azn-sweetie.xanga.com (my first blog ever. I was so nene!)

    HAHA! :) handa ka na sa una kong Multiply username?

    fashioniztagurl
    o____________________o Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! That's okay, Jenny. We all had our moments. :)) Thank God I wasn't one of those people who had crazy usernames for emails like pink_angel007 or whatever cheesy highschool gimick I could think of. Phew. At least I was spared the embarrassment of having to give that out with hesitation. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I come from this kind of feeling back then, i was on and off to blogging since i started 2003.. and I tried to get all my post in one blog but its really hard since some of them just vanish from the blogstream,.. anyway, I think the commitment is the most important part of blogging. its not about how busy you are but how u really manage to put all your words in blogging.. but really this is so hard to maintain.. I hope you can keep this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do plan to keep it, Jeniffer! Thanks a lot for the visit :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment