[photo blog] We Took the Night

Hello loves!

My sincerest apologies for not updating in a while. I had an epic battle for my life against my midterms this week. But now that I got mine back and I'm officially on Christmas break, I can finally update you all on what's been happening :D

For starters, Here's what went down last December 13, at the Blue Leaf Events place in McKinley Hills for my aunt's birthday:





That evening, I finally got a chance to wear my red cowl neck dress and paired it with a black blazer with pinstripe lining on the sleeves, plus my black suede platform pumps.

As for my makeup, I wanted to go with something simple and sexy so I did a little research a few hours before and happened to stumble upon Miss Jessica Harlow's video on youtube. Tweaked the look a bit by adding white-gold shimmer eyeshadow by my tear ducts so I could look more awake as we partied all night :D  (think of Tiffany's makeup look from The Boys MV -- I'll post two videos below on my inspiration for my look :D)

I had so much fun hosting that evening too with my 3 other gorgeous cousins, Jenny, Jam and Rejoice.

Opened the ceremony by hosting alongside my 3 other gorgeous cousins! :)
Asking Tita Tess her birthday wish. Doesn't she look so bongga?





There was also a photobooth, courtesy of Edge Waters, which was tons of fun!




SPOT THE GIRL WHO WASN'T READY FOR THE FIRST TAKE :))

And of course, a typical Jarlego party wouldn't be complete without food, dancing, games and karaoke. But since nobody brought a karaoke machine to the party... we took over the band instead. HAHAHA :))











If you think our parties are crazy, wait 'til you see when we're gathered for Christmas or New Years. :))

Own the Night,
Deb

PS: as promised, here are two videos showing you the inspiration for my makeup look. :) Enjoy!




**All photos courtesy of Ferdie Talam and Edge Waters Photobooth

Comments