I feel like a winner

Hello friends! Lots of new exciting things happening to me lately!

First off, I wanna thank everyone who tuned in REALLY EARLY to Mellow 94.7 this morning and listened to me promote Meg Mag. It was truly an honor let alone to be part of the top Ten, but today, being there to represent the mag at the radio guesting made me feel like a winner. :D Thanks again to Meg for the opportunity! :) (and to Phoebe, I guess. If you didn't go to Macau, then I never would've gotten the opportunity? HAHA)

Secondly, I want to announce that a few weeks back, I did a shoot for ANC for their KINSE project, and the plug is finally out! You can catch the ad anytime on ANC-- but do support and watch the 15 short films that are gonna come out on April/May on Human Rights. :)

Ever since the MFS, lots of doors have been opening up for me. And I couldn't be more thankful. When I joined the contest in the first place, I said that I wanted to win to glorify God. But now that it's over and done He's making me see that I could bring Him more glory even if I didn't win. (I am grateful to Angelo for pointing this out to me) The experience has taught me to be more humble and at the same time to be more confident about myself. It's too much to explain right now, because I'm experiencing a whirlwind of emotions at the moment. Maybe if you've been in my position before, you'd get what I'm saying. Have you ever had that time when you were proven wrong, but you couldn't be more glad that you were because it was when you found out you were wrong or when you fell that God's voice became more clear to you? Am I even making sense? HAHA. Basta.

So there, even if I didn't win the face search, I already feel like a winner. God's making me see that I don't need the contest to validate my worth or my beauty. I'm beautiful in His eyes, and I'll always be a winner to Him. (and to very supportive friends and family HEHE) <3 YAY :)

Comments

Post a Comment