Blessings!

Hello dear friends! It's been awhile. I apologize for the delay in updates because I've been so busy these past few months. Everything just went by so fast. :)


I recently just got back from the ALL IN camp and am so happy to have renewed my relationship with Jesus, plus made new friends and bonded with old ones.  During the camp, my friend Zeus and I plus his Safelight Ministry team had an impromptu photoshoot-pseudo-photography class. I had so much fun with these people! I'm looking forward to a planned photoshoot with them some time soon. STAY TUNED.


In the meantime, some outtakes!:



photo by Teki Diaz

photo by Teki Diaz
TOO SUNNY!
awesome shot by Zeus Martinez

Wild times during the Special Night


We're All In for Him!



Before I left for camp, I had a job interview at this company called Groupon Philippines, and I'm so happy to say they liked me and wanted me to start IMMEDIATELY. hahaha But of course, since I had camp, I had to wait a week. But basically, I GOT THE JOB!


I'm currently in the office and I just got my NEW LAPTOP. WHOOO. It's an HP Mini with this pink design on it. I think it's only temporal though, but it doesn't matter. :D Matagal ko na ring pinapag-pray ito WOOO. Thank you, Jesus!


I'm so excited for this and to see what else He has in store for me next.


'til then! :*

Comments